BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (B.TECH)
- All courses are available in 2 different streams Global / Professional.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAThe student must have handed 2nd PUC/ 12th standard or equivalent examination with English among the languages and got 45% of marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects as well as one of their Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Biology. In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Backward Classes (Category I, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimal marks for the purpose of qualification will be 40% of marks in aggregate at the optional subjects from the qualifying exam.
DURATIONThe length of the course will be four years and also ran within 8 semesters, with every session using a length of 16 weeks.
HOW TO APPLYThe application form can be filled online along with the scanned documents for verification.
You will stop by the Admission Office in person or telephone us any one of those amounts listed below for the details.
Once the chair was supported, applicants will need to submit the form along with the documents given below:
UG COURSES – (DOCUMENTS REQUIRED)
1. 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
2. 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
3. Transfer Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
4. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST Candidates ( For Karnataka students only)
5. Photographs – 4 Passport +4 Stamp Size
6. Anti Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper of Rs.20/- ( Fomat will be provided by the college )
Students who have passed out from Boards/University other than the Karnataka PU Board should also submit in addition to the above mentioned documents:
Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy